Pest Control In Grantville, GA
Grantville, GA is a small but ever-growing town in the northwestern part of the state. Today, just over 3,000 residents call this community home, but millions more are familiar with the landscape of the town, as Grantville has shown up in a number of popular films and television series. As the popularity of this town has risen, so have Coweta County's pest control needs. No matter how big the pest population gets in Grantville, Shane’s Pest Solutions has the tools needed to keep them under control and out of your home or business.
Residential Pest Control In Grantville
Keeping invaders of all kinds out of the home is every homeowner’s top priority. When it comes to keeping the pests out, you should only accept the very best residential pest control services. At Shane’s Pest Solutions, we have nearly 20 years of pest control experience, and we continue to educate our technicians on improved industry standards. Our residential pest control services follow a proven formula:
- Step one is to complete a thorough inspection of your home’s interior and exterior.
- Step two is to customize a treatment plan that is adjusted to meet your particular needs.
- Step three is to provide quarterly follow-up services to ensure your home stays pest-free year-round.
Whether you’re looking for general pest control or specialized services, Shane’s Pest Solutions has the remedy. Shane’s Pest Solutions is run by a lifelong resident of Coweta County, making us intimately familiar with every type of pest that lives in the Grantville area. No matter what type of problem you’re facing, we have the solutions. Give us a call today!
Commercial Pest Control In Grantville
Shane’s Pest Solutions has always been very involved with our community. This is why we have developed such robust commercial pest control services, as we understand that keeping your business running smoothly is no easy task. Whether you are running a warehouse, retail facility, office, church, construction site, or educational facility, Shane’s Pest Solutions is on standby, ready to assist with the highest quality commercial pest control services in Coweta County.
Our technicians are punctual and professional and work with you to customize a treatment plan that keeps pests out of your establishment long after the treatment is implemented. When it comes to keeping your business safe for your employees and patrons, partner with a team that doesn’t cut corners. Call us today!
Are Ants Around My Grantville Home Dangerous?
It’s amazing how pests can be so small, like ants, and yet still cause an incredible amount of damage. There are several types of ants in Grantville, and unfortunately, some of them require professional ant pest control to ensure they don’t cause harm. Below are some of the potentially dangerous ants you might find on your property:
- Fire ants: Fire ants were not named after the dull red color they sport on their bodies, but instead the burning sensation one feels after having been bitten and stung by them. These ants are extremely aggressive and can bite and sting over and over again repeatedly. Children and pets are especially at risk of getting swarmed.
- Carpenter ants: Unfortunately, there are a lot of carpenter ants in Grantville, and without constantly managing them, they are capable of causing irreparable damage to your home’s physical structure.
- Pharaoh ants: Securing top-quality ant pest control to get rid of Pharoah ants should be at the top of every homeowner’s list. These pests are notorious for spreading harmful diseases to humans when they crawl along your countertops, in your pantries, and anywhere else you store or prepare food.
Shane’s Pest Solutions is prepared to take on any type of ant infestation by exterminating the existing colony and implementing prevention strategies to keep them from returning. For help taking your yard back, give us a call today!
Getting Your Grantville Home Ready For Termite Season
As the weather gets warmer, the termites will be out in full force. To help prepare for them, familiarize yourself with the signs of termites:
- Stuck windows or doors: If you begin to notice that your windows or doors feel stuck or have difficulty opening, this could be a sign that you need to schedule a termite inspection as soon as possible.
- Droppings: Termites will create tiny pinpoint holes in your walls to kick out any excrement, which is tiny and typically dark in color. They do this to keep their tunnels clear.
- Excessively creaky boards: If your floorboards have become excessively squeaky, this could also be a sign of termites.
Schedule a professional termite inspection with Shane’s Pest Solutions today to help manage these pests. You shouldn’t have to worry about insects threatening your home’s structure — let us help you kick them out today!