Pest Control In Moreland, Georgia
While Moreland may be a bit off the beaten path, it provides the small-town feel many people love. And those that do live here are some of the nicest people you'll meet!
Whether you live in a small town like Moreland or a big city, you can experience many different pest problems. We have them all here, from nuisance pests to ones that spread diseases and cause damage.
Shane's Pest Solutions want to help all residential and commercial properties with unmatched Cowers County pest control services.
Residential Pest Control In Moreland
Instead of waiting for pests to become a big problem, you can get ahead of these home invaders with the proper assistance. Keeping pests out of your home is essential to maintaining a safe and healthy environment for you and your family.
Shane's Pest Solutions can help you achieve the residential pest control you need in your home. Starting with an inspection performed by one of our knowledgable service professionals, we will:
- Evaluate the attic for insulation needs
- Check the interior walls and where plumbing enters the house
- Look in the crawlspace for moisture, beetles, and termites
- Check out the basement's interior walls, cladding, and concrete slab
- Evaluate the exterior for entry points, moisture rot, fungus rot, and termites
After the inspection, we will treat your property using the necessary methods and treatments for your needs. With our quarterly services, you can be protected year-round from common pests like most cockroach species, ants, scorpions, earwigs, silverfish, sowbugs, pillbugs, millipedes, and centipedes.
Contact Shane's Pest Solutions to schedule an inspection.
Commercial Pest Control In Moreland
Having pests on your commercial property can damage a business's reputation, leading to loss of customers, upset employees, and more. All commercial property owners should take suitable precautions to strictly protect what they have worked for stringently.
Don't look any further than Shane's Pest Solutions to keep your business protected year-round. We offer monthly services that include treatments for general pests and rodent baiting. Here's a glance at what these services look like:
- Inspection of the interior and exterior of the property for pest pressures and entry points
- Setting up your account during the initial visit
- Servicing the interior and exterior during each monthly visit
- Implementing site-specific liquid and granular
- Checking, replacing, and replenishing traps as needed
- Monitoring boards and bait boxes
One-size-fits-all commercial pest control doesn't work. With Shane's Pest Solutions, you receive a personalized plan that targets your specific needs and concerns to ensure you are receiving the proper treatment methods. Give us a call today to start working with one of our service professionals.
Just How Dangerous Are The Mosquitoes In Moreland?
Mosquitoes are considered the most dangerous creature globally due to the many dangerous diseases of which they are vectors. However, this does not necessarily mean they are dangerous in our area.
In the United States, the West Nile virus is the most common disease transmitted by mosquitoes, with chikungunya outbreaks, eastern equine encephalitis, Zika virus, and dengue, LaCrosse virus occurring in past years. But in Georgia, only a few of these have been detected.
Because mosquitoes are vectors and don't naturally carry diseases, they first have to bite an infected animal to transmit viruses to people or other animals. Not all mosquitoes are carriers of diseases. Moreover, some mosquito species don't bite people at all, and only female mosquitoes are capable of doing so for those that do.
So the chances of a mosquito spreading diseases on your property are relatively low, but this doesn't mean you should have this pest living in high populations in your yard. But you probably don't need us to tell you that, as the frustration of mosquitoes is felt by many.
At Shane's Pest Solutions, we can assist you by reducing the number of mosquitoes living and breeding on your property, so reach out to us today!
Summer Travel Tips To Help Prevent Bringing Bed Bugs Into Your Moreland Home
Bed bugs are spread by hitchhiking their way from one place to another, and this commonly occurs at hotels, motels, and transportation hubs. To help you prevent this pest from returning home with your this summer, use these tips:
- Always research and read reviews before booking accommodations.
- When you get to your room, place your bags in the middle, not on the bed, and inspect the room for bed bugs.
- Check everything, including the luggage rack, which you should use once you ensure it doesn't show signs of bed bugs.
- Refrain from putting your belongings on the floor in transportation hubs and public places.
- When it's time to return home, wash your clothes and inspect and clean your bags.
If bed bugs get into your home, you can call us at Shane's Pest Solutions for quick and effective bed bug assistance.