Pest Solutions In Peachtree City, Georgia
Located in the South Metro Atlanta area in central Georgia, is the beautiful city of Peachtree City, Georgia. This town has its distinct suburban feel strengthened by its numerous open spaces, parks, and lakes. As the city is in such a tranquil location, it’s no wonder so many people not only love to visit the area but many call this place home.
However, because the city has such beautiful landscapes and natural scenery, it’s not uncommon to expect insects and wildlife in the area. You will find everything from fire ants and mosquitoes to termites and rodents, and there’s no denying that pests are a problem for homes and businesses in the area.
Fortunately, at Shane’s Pest Solutions, we have helped Peachtree City residents for over a decade. We are a local, veteran-owned, and operated pest management company with deep roots in Fayette County, our reputation built on honesty, dependability, and affordability. We can provide top-notch pest and wildlife services with our latest tools and equipment. As your top-rated pest management provider in our Fayette County service area, we are happy to serve you. Give us a call today to set up your services.
Residential Pest Solutions In Peachtree City
Do you ever feel like your home is a magnet for pests while other homes in your neighborhood don’t seem to have the magnitude of pest problems that you have? If you’ve ever felt like this, you’re not alone. In most cases, an infestation in your home with certain pests is because your home has a conducive environment.
Maybe you have areas in your yard with standing water. Then again, perhaps there are areas on the exterior of your home that need a little TLC; for instance, your home may have holes or cracks in the foundation. These things all invite pests into your yard and home.
Fortunately, the team at Shane’s Pest Solutions is here to help you get rid of pests. For over a decade, we’ve helped Peachtree City residents eliminate unwanted visitors using our environmentally safe methods to rid your home of these troublesome pests. Call our experts today to restore your home and regain peace of mind with our effective residential pest solutions.
Commercial Pest Solutions In Peachtree City
At the start of your business, it probably included many late nights and early mornings, all to reach success. You, of course, had to put more focus on specific areas than others, but it all played out. Your business is at its current level of success, and that's why you have had Peachtree City residents support you along the way.
However, after all, you’ve gone through to reach success, did you know that a bad reputation can destroy everything you worked so hard to build? That’s the kind of thing pests can do to a business.
Pests, whether cockroaches, ants, or rodents, don’t belong in your business, and any sight of any of them can ruin your business reputation. Additionally, depending on which pest invades your business, your customers and employees are at health risk, and the overall physical structure of your building may be as well.
Contact Shane’s Pest Solutions to schedule commercial pest solutions today adnd protect your business from all pest threats.
Expert Advice On Fire Ant Treatments For Your Peachtree City Property
If there’s one thing about fire ants, it’s the fact that when they invade, they invade in numbers. These colonies of ants can have colonies of hundreds of thousands of ants. One way to tell if you have a fire ant problem is the mounds they create in your yard. Mounds outside your home mean that there’s a probability that they’ll enter your home as well.
The best way to prevent fire ants from entering your home is to treat your home’s exteriors properly. Common ways to treat your yard include mound drenching, baits, and dust. And while you can do these methods on your own, it’s recommended that you have treatments done by professionals. Any misstep you make in treatment can not only aggravate a fire ant colony, but you may end up with a massive infestation that you can't eliminate.
Professional fire ant treatment can rid your home of a fire ant infestation. Call our experts at Shane’s Pest Solutions.
Five Ways You Could Be Wrong About Peachtree City Bed Bugs
Bed bugs have been around for quite some time, from around 100 A.D. Since their emergence, there have been theories and misconceptions about them that have many Peachtree residents unsure about how to treat them.
Fortunately, at Shane’s Pest Solutions, we are your Peachtree City pest management experts. We are here to break down and debunk, or debug, some relatively common misconceptions about bed bugs.
- Bed bugs jump and fly: If you believe that bed bugs can jump and fly, you do indeed “got it all wrong.” Bed bugs don’t have wings, nor do their legs allow them to jump the same way as ticks or fleas do. What bed bugs can do is crawl at a speed of one meter per minute.
- Bed bugs are only found on beds: You don't only find bed bugs on beds, contrary to their name. Bed bugs typically stay close to the source of blood or heat. These pests are anywhere people spend sedentary time, such as couches and chairs. However, you can also find these blood-feeders on carpet or rugs, electrical outlets, drawer crevices, and cupboards.
- You can’t see bed bugs with the naked eye: This statement is false. Younger bed bugs and the eggs of bed bugs are a little more challenging to see, but adult bed bugs are about the size of an apple seed, and they’re a dark reddish-brown color; They can be even darker after a blood meal.
- You only get bed bugs if you live in a dirty house: One thing about bed bugs is that they don’t discriminate. You can find these pests in spotless luxury apartments or million-dollar homes just as well as in undesirable, dirty environments. The cleanliness of a particular property does not determine the probability of an infestation; however, clutter does make it more challenging to detect.
- Bed bugs transmit diseases: Bed bugs may cause many things, but diseases and bacteria are not one of them. Certain people don’t have any reaction to bed bug bites. And for those who do, the symptoms include anxiety, itchiness, and sleepless nights. However, excessive scratching can cause a secondary infection, especially if you’re scratching with dirty fingernails. Nonetheless, bed bug bites themselves do not transmit diseases.
Knowing these facts about bed bugs, you can now make an informed decision on proper treatment. Give us a call at Shane's Pest Solutions to assist you in completely eradicating your home from a bed bug infestation.
Why You Should Trust The Professionals At Peachtree City For Cockroach Problems
Cockroaches are common area pests, and as a local property owner, there are some things about these intruders that you should know. Because of their unsanitary conditions, cockroaches can cause a lot of health issues. As they travel through our homes and businesses, they leave droppings behind, consisting of feces, saliva, and shed skin.
These droppings contaminate the property, exposing everyone inside the structure to a long list of health threats. Some of the adverse health reactions associated with cockroach activity include salmonellosis, dysentery, cholera, gastroenteritis, listeriosis, typhoid fever, giardia, and E. coli infection. The consequences are genuine, which is why Peachtree City property owners should leave their cockroach problems to the pest professionals.
If you suspect any sort of cockroach activity on your property, the most effective way to deal with the situation is to contact the professionals. Shane’s Pest Solutions is proud to provide comprehensive cockroach extermination and control services that bring you roach-free conditions all year round. Reach out to us today to get started.
Peachtree City's Complete Guide To Effective Earwig Control
When it comes to implementing effective earwig control around your property, the best approach is to be as proactive as possible. Taking the proper preventative measures can greatly reduce your chances of experiencing an earwig infestation. Here is Peachtree City’s complete guide to effective earwig control:
- Clean the yard of organic debris, branches, leaves, etc.
- Clean your rain gutters and make sure they function properly.
- Clear away any decaying plants in or outside the house.
- Close sink and bathtub drains when not in use.
- Don’t allow shrubbery to touch the structural foundation of your house.
- Keep moist areas in or around your home as dry as possible.
- Keep outside lights off at night as it will attract earwigs.
- Maintain minimal mulch in and around your yard.
- Reduce moisture around the home by setting up dehumidifiers in damp areas.
- Reduce the presence of stones in your yard, as earwigs like to hide under them.
- Remove any rotting wood from your property.
- Repair leaky faucets or faulty drains and plumbing.
- Seal off any cracks or points of entry around the perimeter of the house.
- Sprinkle boric acid in cracks and slits where earwigs might come inside.
- Store food in tightly sealed containers and don’t leave any pet food or water outside overnight.
- Use chemical insect repellant to prevent earwigs around your lawn if necessary.
- Use mesh and caulking to seal openings in windows, doors, pipes, and other entry points.
- Vacuum regularly and promptly wipe up any spills from the stovetop or counter.
- Vacuum up any active earwigs that you may find inside the house.
For the most effective protection from earwigs, the smartest thing you can do is to call on the pest experts. Get in touch with the team at Shane’s Pest Solutions to learn all about our earwig control and prevention services.
Is Professional Mosquito Treatment Right For My Peachtree City Home?
When it comes to eliminating mosquito populations around your home, the best plan of action is to leave your mosquito control needs to a team of experienced pest professionals. The experts at Shane’s Pest Solutions provide complete mosquito treatments that guarantee long-lasting results you can depend on, guaranteed.
Expert pest control brings you the comprehensive elimination of all adult mosquitoes, and the thousands of eggs they’ve laid around your property. Professional mosquito treatment is right for your Peachtree City home because it is the only guaranteed way to eliminate the problem from the inside out thoroughly. It also brings you the long-lasting protection you and your loved ones deserve.
Contact the team of trusted pest professionals at Shane’s Pest Solutions today to address your mosquito control needs safely and effectively. We are eager to deliver the quality services you’ve been searching for right away.
What Do Termites Look Like In Peachtree City?
Termites are destructive pests that can cause serious damage to your home or business. A termite’s appearance varies depending on its life-cycle stage, but in general, a typical adult termite will have the following characteristics:
- The body consists of two segments and a straight abdomen
- Distinct appendages include two antennae and six legs
- Measures anywhere from 1/8 – 1 inch long
- Varies in color from white to brown to black
Now that you know what termites look like in Peachtree City, you should be on the lookout. If you think there may be termites on your property, it’s important to act fast. The best thing you can do is get in touch with the professionals right away. Shane’s Pest Solutions is here to help. We offer complete termite detection, extermination, and prevention services to protect you from these wood-eating destroyers all year long. Call today.