We believe in open lines of communication, ensuring you're always in the loop and comfortable with our pest solutions.
Your time matters, and so does our commitment to being on time, every time – quick, efficient, and hassle-free.
Our commitment is to consistently provide exceptional customer service, exceeding expectations and building lasting relationships.
We stick to our values, ensuring every aspect of our service is grounded in integrity and honesty.
Commercial Pest Control In Grantville
Shane’s Pest Solutions has always been very involved with our community. This is why we have developed such robust commercial pest control services, as we understand that keeping your business running smoothly is no easy task. Whether you are running a warehouse, retail facility, office, church, construction site, or educational facility, Shane’s Pest Solutions is on standby, ready to assist with the highest quality commercial pest control services in Coweta County.
Our technicians are punctual and professional and work with you to customize a treatment plan that keeps pests out of your establishment long after the treatment is implemented.
When it comes to keeping your business safe for your employees and patrons, partner with a team that doesn’t cut corners. Call us today!
"Very Professional"Courteous, friendly, and knowledgeable. We will be using their services again.Donna D.
"Great Work!"They are great— always on time, easy to pay via their website and renew.Ivette C.
"Always Recommend!"We have been using Shane's for several years now and since we have started we have had no issues! Everyone we have dealt with has been professional and friendly.Troy M.
Are Ants Around My Grantville Home Dangerous?
It’s amazing how pests can be so small, like ants, and yet still cause an incredible amount of damage. There are several types of ants in Grantville, and unfortunately, some of them require professional ant pest control to ensure they don’t cause harm. Below are some of the potentially dangerous ants you might find on your property:
- Fire ants: Fire ants were not named after the dull red color they sport on their bodies, but instead the burning sensation one feels after having been bitten and stung by them. These ants are extremely aggressive and can bite and sting over and over again repeatedly. Children and pets are especially at risk of getting swarmed.
- Carpenter ants: Unfortunately, there are a lot of carpenter ants in Grantville, and without constantly managing them, they are capable of causing irreparable damage to your home’s physical structure.
- Pharaoh ants: Securing top-quality ant pest control to get rid of Pharoah ants should be at the top of every homeowner’s list. These pests are notorious for spreading harmful diseases to humans when they crawl along your countertops, in your pantries, and anywhere else you store or prepare food.
Shane’s Pest Solutions is prepared to take on any type of ant infestation by exterminating the existing colony and implementing prevention strategies to keep them from returning. For help taking your yard back, give us a call today!
Getting Your Grantville Home Ready For Termite Season
As the weather gets warmer, the termites will be out in full force. To help prepare for them, familiarize yourself with the signs of termites:
- Stuck windows or doors: If you begin to notice that your windows or doors feel stuck or have difficulty opening, this could be a sign that you need to schedule a termite inspection as soon as possible.
- Droppings: Termites will create tiny pinpoint holes in your walls to kick out any excrement, which is tiny and typically dark in color. They do this to keep their tunnels clear.
- Excessively creaky boards: If your floorboards have become excessively squeaky, this could also be a sign of termites.
Schedule a professional termite inspection with Shane’s Pest Solutions today to help manage these pests. You shouldn’t have to worry about insects threatening your home’s structure — let us help you kick them out today!
Eliminating Bed Bugs: Solutions For Grantville Homeowners
When homeowners discover curious-looking exoskeletons or reddish-brown dot-like droppings from bed bugs, it’s disturbing. Eliminating these insects is challenging because these bugs can hide in dark crevices for months without enjoying a blood meal. These parasites need to be expelled from your property right away. Suffering through itchy bites and sleep deprivation because of an infestation is more than anyone should bear.
Shane’s Pest Solutions helps homeowners resolve persistent problems with bed bugs. Because these nasty pests can cause rashes, stain fabrics, and exacerbate allergies and respiratory ailments, you need them eliminated pronto. Our technicians can apply liquid or granular products to stop bed bugs in their tracks.
Be careful when traveling, purchasing secondhand goods, or entertaining visitors. Bed bugs love to hitch rides in luggage, sneak into furniture, or latch onto people’s clothing.
Try the following to thwart these insidious parasites:
- Keep a clean home, regularly wash bed linens, and vacuum carpets, headboards, and mattresses.
- Avoid purchasing secondhand mattresses, upholstered furniture, or appliances. If you do so, inspect them for hidden bugs.
- Caulk or seal small cracks, crevices, and gaps around your home.
- Have a professional pest control company regularly visit your house to apply helpful treatments to deter infestations.
Don’t despair. Call Shane’s Pest Solutions for the most dependable bed bug control treatments in Grantville to regain your peace of mind.